CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Karate Kid

Oh yeah, I just watched The Karate Kid in XXI Cinema, in the Epicentrum (Bakrie Tower), very nice Cinema place after Blitz, I think. :P I was so hungry, but my Father said, the Film will start in fifteen minutes. Okay, then we ordered a Nachos..heem, my Mother's favorite food, but my Mother wasn't there, too bad. Studio 1, there was my Cinema room. My Brother was so greedy when he ate the cheese, haha...so nasty. Anndddd, Karate Kid start...I was cry when watched that film, I remember for the first time I school in Junior High School, I feel so alone.haha. Dre (Jaden Smith) made that film be very very touched. :') and Mr.Han (Jackie Chan) was too...there are good actors (horaaaay). Many Quotes shown there :)) I Love Quotes, will make me smile or think.yup, that's me :P always think..lalala.

I give some of the Karate Kid Behind The Scene, I got these from YouTube.com

















Regards,

Dewi

0 celoteh mereka.:

Post a Comment