CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

alone

Heyho! Different from the title of this entry, I just wanna you know that I'm not home alone, because my Dad still at home, yeah today my Dad free from office. But he always spend his free time on the bed, sleep. ZzZzZ.haha Okay, today's schedule : Go to school to have three fingers stamp.haha yeah, for the certificate. And I met Mayang, she was waiting for her mother (also my teacher) to hang out.haha I went to school by motorcycle. hmmm my fingers full of ink now because of three fingers stamp. like this haha

Okay honesty, my friends haven't stamp their fingers yet. I'm the first one. LMFAO. Mayang told me about her ex-boyfriend, yeah my friends are love to tell story about their mate to me, sometimes I can be so so so confuse to answer their questions, yeah because I'm a single, and proud to have that status.haha. It's been 3 days since I met my all friends, I miss them so badly :(


In twitter, oh yeah I'm sharing about 2 of my novels to my friend. Okay I really love those books. And those books made me wanna cry. aaah STOP to thinking about those books. :)


Regards,

Dewi

0 celoteh mereka.:

Post a Comment