CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

awesome day..

Just got home from Grand Indonesia. Me, my brother, mom, and dad, went to my father friend's house, just had a mini party.haha And then we went to Epicentrum (again) but with my mother now.heehee. We went to the 21 Cinema, but the film that we want to watch just sold out.hmmm then we went to Grand Indonesia and came to Blitzmegaplex Cinema :P WE WATCHED PRINCE OF PERSIA. OKAY, that was very awesome :D I mean the film is awesome, and the actors and actrees, awesome too :) ( they are: Jacob Gyllenhaal and Gemma Arterton) heel yeah, I love that movie :P just like the way I love Karate Kid,haha. After that Me and my mom visited forever21 for bought some accessories, but we just bought one, just an eiffel necklace, for me :)) I love that necklace.



Regards,

Dewi

0 celoteh mereka.:

Post a Comment